Lately, I become extemely forgetful and it getting worse and worse. I couldn't remember what year is it now (hell yeah! In my head it still 2013). And I can't believe I'm now living in 2014 (my brain skipped a year).
So that I am trying to remember what happened in 2013 by browsing my facebook timeline, and worse I am not really post anything in my facebook. So I could not remember the details of my life last year, all I know is I went to Bali.
I afraid that I got a syndrome (what should I call it? Forgettis syndrome or whatever). If I just let it go I afraid it will become worse and worse till I could not remember anything like ah ma (please don't!).
Then I make this blog to recap my activities and as the therapy for my forgetful syndrome. Hopefully it works and if it doesn't, well at least I know what happen in 2014 through this online diary.
After my first write, I feel easier to concentrate as last time I hardly concentrate and much gawking. Not concentrate in doing something makes us forget everything that we have done (do you feel it too?). When I dealing with writing, it forces me to concentrate thinking what to write, so it train my brain to concentrate.
So if you are young and forgetful, I suggest you to start writing, hopefully it also works on you. I believe reading will also help, but I prefer writing than reading (just too lazy to read).
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar