As I mentioned before, once a month we have an outdoor activity as a project from temple. Before we gone so far, this month activity is ........ (tadaaaaaa) selling and promoting vegetarian product at Car Free Day.
Yes, I'm not a pure vegetarian but at least I am not consume any kind of meat anymore (and I wish it last long). So I still have a chance to promoting vegetarian without feeling so guilty.
Let's start from the preparation, as usual everyone has his/her own duty, my duty are: making brochure and menu board. I'm neither an designer nor a professional photoshop user, my ability in designing is below average so when they give me this duty I was like "are you kidding me? You pick a wrong person and the display will be turn out messed by me". But then I encourage myself hardly to work that out.
Well, we never know before we try. Do not give up before fight.
So the next day I am trying to designing. But my first day was really messed up, I finally can not produce any design on the first day. I was about to give up and then I encourage myself again (it usually happen to me)
The second day I finish the very simple brochure, so here the brochure:
It's very far from professional, but they told me it's okay
Then I also work out my menu board with my boyfriend, we argue in several part but he finally help/messed up with the menu board, here the menu board:
This is written by me except bakwan, kacang hijau and jali-jali (see the differences, it is written by bf)
This morning we wake up at 4AM (which cause my boyfriend getting fever later on), we go to the car free area at 4.30AM which is useless because we can not tag the place without any equipment. And finally we spotted the place, here the documentation of the day:
(Before)
Everybody were so busy, teamwork is everything at this kind of occasion.
(After)
Here the almost done booth
What a beautiful view
(The goreng girl with the assistant boy)
The pretty sales girl
Everybody is busy wow
The lumpia
The curry puff (heavenly taste)
Jali-jali and Kacang Hijau
(Which is not very laku)
The brochure boy and brochure girl
Some mommies underestimate us but we got many customer lehh
Found me
Around 9AM, everybody start tired then they sit down and relaxed for a while
My boyfriend cought a fever and throat allergic, however he worked too hard.
(Get well soon)
Around 9.30AM the car free time is over, so we officially closed, the lumpia is 1st most favorite because it's sold out faster than the others. The 2nd is curry puff, the 3rd is bakwan. How about the jali-jali and kacang hijau? Sadly, they are not really saleable. But well, it's okay at least we got the priceless experience and the good bounding.
Then we go home, the day aren't over, we still need to catch up 2 meeting. Well, Sunday is always a busiest day. But it always success in increasing happy hormone in my body. Thank you Sunday.
Anyway, happy mother day for all mommies around the world. Noone know better than mommy. Love you like always.
Sunday, 11 May 2014
11.56PM
Much Love,
Me


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar