Minggu, 04 Januari 2015

2015 New Year Resolution

It's been quite a while since my last wrote. So here I'm willing to write again. lol.

2014 finally over, and for me 2013 and 2014 is such a mess, mostly the things was not going right as what I planned to, go in and out for jobs and mislead myself. But at the same time, I also learn lots lesson of life in this both 2 years, especially how to treat the people and how to face people who dislike me. So thanks a lot 2013+2014 you do the great job!

And the year I've been waiting for 2015 is coming very soon! I am so excited yet so happy because it's goat year in chinese calendar. I hope everything will go better in this year.

For this year I haven't really write my resolution but mainly here're mine:
1. Discover at least 1 new place
2. Learn AutoCAD and Adobe Illustrator
3. Doing own business with minimum income 1.000.000 IDR per month
4. More stable in emotion control
5. More pure vegetarian
6. Doing sport at least once per month (this is my last year resolution which haven't accomplished)

So far, that're my goal in 2015. If you haven't made your resolution, I suggest you to make it soon. Because a year with and without target are a far difference. You don't want to regret your year by years because there aren't any improvement, don't you? 



 The experts say:
 




Here a suggestion from my uncle about how to make resolution:
 
 
 And anyway, this year I celebrate the New Year Eve at DAPUR&Co. with my former boss and colleague and bestiest. Thank you for the invitation.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE!!

1.01PM
Monday, 5th January 2015

Much love,
Me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar